dad's suggestion of a promising job prospect doesnt seem anywhere near to materialising. so I shall resolve to resume my job search tomorrow. the holiday's over. time to make money. seriously.
to start living. as of tomorrow. I have been in comatose reverie ever since the struggle-days-@-artskool ended. it has been approx. 2 months now and still jobless. dependable. jaded. stoned. so very tired. as to Vuno, living doesnt necessarily mean to just get a job and wakeup to the 9to5 mornin rush as people's footsteps sycnchronize to the frantic beat @ the mrt. it means to get out of this depressive grey cloud that's been hovering around for too long. have to wake up and smell the coffee or tea whichever's your preference. and to smile @ simplicity,@ the daffodils and @ the cats. to appreciate being alive as cliched as it may sound, cos guess what? I havent been living since the last 2 years.
-dreampop_lollipop
No comments:
Post a Comment